From our TEB magazines 2015 - 2018
- Nutrition, Sport/Movemant and Aims,
what significance do they have?
- Computer tomography CT, magneti resonance imaging and positron emission tomography explained
In this article we want to present the CT, MRI and PET imaging procedures in more detail. We hope to explain the difference between the various image types in an understandable way. Perhaps we can also show you when CT and MRI make sense and why the one or the other imaging technique is used.
- Medical Imaging: Sonography
Medical imaging is understood to mean instrumental diagnostic procedures for the visual representation of a clinical finding.
- Tumour marker CA 19-9
Are they important? What is their meaning?
- Treatment of diabetes induced by a pancreatic illness
(pancreoprivic diabetes Typ 3 c) - one of the most difficult problems
- TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours
Different stages: progression of pancreatic cancer
- Risk factors for pancreatic cancer
- No Appetite! No Hunger!
Affected people have to be slowly re-introduced to eating
“Enjoying food is the key to health and zest for life”.
- ADEK Vitamins
Liposoluble vitamins - important or unimportant?
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Chronic Inflammation of the Pancreas
- Acute pancreatitis
Pancreatitis (= Inflammation of the Pancreas) generally takes one of the two forms: acute or chronic
- Function of the pancreas
Physiology - or alternatively - the funcion of the pancreas
- Anatomy and posotion of the pancreas in the abdomen
We are currently working on translations
Look forward to further topics such as: